Hello guest. Welcome to Moon Walkers Forum, please login or register.

Have fun!

By : p0wer
Hello guest. Welcome to Moon Walkers Forum, please login or register.

Have fun!

By : p0wer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

clan forum

HomeAwesome New Generation Mods! I_icon_mini_portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hey all ... me and assassin thought to make a tj tournament who pass the map first , he won ...The winner get : admin level 6 + forum operator !! Who wants to Participate ?? Go in tournaments and subscribe

Awesome New Generation Mods!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ssYoda
Coder, Modder
Coder, Modder
ssYoda

Awesome New Generation Mods! Empty
PostSubject: Awesome New Generation Mods!   Awesome New Generation Mods! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:00 am

So power asked me to post about the new generation mods by Dutchmeat, MrPingu and me for the clan editions.

So there some cool thinks coming from the new mod:

The option which allows you to be invisible (cloaking)

Thats me i ve started two times the game so i can have two players in the server so i can test it coz i didnt had testers XD so the watcher and the cloaking player are same pearson .. me Smile
Awesome New Generation Mods! Cloak111

Awesome New Generation Mods! Cloak210

Feuture details:

The cloak option allows you to be invisible (others cant see you) when you activate it also you loose health durning the cloak to be fair XD

The mod contains a lot of cool feutures like system starting health , jetpack (allow you to fly like jet with fuel ofc Very Happy) teleporting with nades, reviving enemies,
heal with knifes, knife mode (zombie mode) , double jumping , high sensitive panzer rockets , clone urself and use the clone as decoy , double rockets per shot and many others.

I will start test OBJ server soon!

Last edited by ssYoda on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ss-team.tk
submit
mW>>Administrator
mW>>Administrator
submit

PostSubject: Re: Awesome New Generation Mods!   Awesome New Generation Mods! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:39 am

as i said , hacker !! xD
Back to top Go down
https://mw-rtcw.forumotion.com
pooper
mW>>Moderator
mW>>Moderator
pooper

PostSubject: Re: Awesome New Generation Mods!   Awesome New Generation Mods! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:30 pm

hack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD eheheheh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome New Generation Mods!   Awesome New Generation Mods! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome New Generation Mods!
Page 1 of 1